Jazz for Kids – Summer Campus for Kids
BABY FRIENDLY AREA – THE LITTLE PIECES OF THE MOSAIC
The Festival in collaboration with the Mosaico Musicale association has designed an educational space dedicated to children along with families in the form of a music campus, workshops and concerts in the beautiful setting of the Rocca Malatestiana and the Green Jazz Village.
– Raising awareness of music practice
– Learning to use one’s body and voice expressively.
– Experience ensemble music as a tool for socialization, communication, interaction and dialogue.
– Working together to contribute to a common goal.
– Development of musicality
– Conscious use of the primordial instrument i.e., the voice: vocality, posture, breathing, vocalizations.
– Learn about different cultures through folk songs of the world.
Miguel Jaime: Choir director and pedagogue Karla Carballo: Singing teacher, specializing in the Orff-Shulwerk method Zulma Jaime: Teacher of flute and music in childhood , specializing in Music Learning Theory
Tuesday, July 26 to Friday, July 29
9:30 a.m. / 10:45 a.m. Beginning of small group workshops (Body percussion, movement, development of musicality)
10:45 am / 11:20 am Snack – free play
11:30 a.m. Choir “all together”
12:30 p.m. End of activity
Final Performance Friday, July 29
18:00 St. Teresa Cloister
Ages 6 to 10 (No basic musical skills required)
INFO AND RESERVATIONS
MUSICAL MOSAIC ASSOCIATION
TEL. 333 655 4373